Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Dyson Limited of Tetbury Hill, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 0RP (company number 2627406). Purchases from this website are purchases from us.
- By using this website and ordering goods from it, you agree to these terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) and you accept that the Conditions and your use of the website shall be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in these Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
- Please keep your account and password details safe and do not disclose them to anyone else. If you suspect that someone else has them, please tell us straightaway as we cannot be responsible for anything that happens if they are lost and you do not tell us.
- Please ensure that any information you provide to us is accurate and current.
- Remember to check the Conditions when you use the website as we may change the Conditions from time and time and you will be subject to the Conditions in force at the time that you use the website. We may change the prices and availability of goods without notice to ensure they are as up to date as possible.
- We try to make sure all the information on the website is accurate, but if we have made a mistake and you spot it, please let us know. Please regularly update your computer’s virus protection software as we can’t guarantee that the website will be free from viruses.
- We may suspend or terminate access to the website without notice.
Intellectual property rights
- The trade marks and logos displayed on this site belong to us (including, but not limited to, the British Allergy Foundation and Good Housekeeping Institute logos). You are not authorised to use any trade mark or logo displayed on this site without our written permission.
- Assume that everything that you read on this website is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated. You may only use material on this website for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact us if you would like to use any of the information for public or commercial purposes.